Posts received : Tuesday, February 12

[Mommy's Thoughts]Received 02/12/2008 06:40

Spoke to Soon...

Around 10 I started to head for bed. I turned on the monitor to check on the little man one last time. He was sitting up, but not crying.

The next thing I know he is "spitting out his dinner" if you know what I mean. Poor little man! He isn't keeping anything down and super restless.

It's now 12:30 and he finally tuckered out. He is sitting up on a big pillow sleeping. He won't take Pedilyte and can't keep anything down. Guess I will put a call into Amanda at the dr's office in the morning. I was just in there this afternoon and was tempted to ask what to do just in case he got the"yuckies". Guess I was just wishful thinking.

Off to make sub plans....

[Mommy's Thoughts]Received 02/12/2008 03:37

All Clear...(for now anyway)

Andrew had another appointment this afternoon to make sure his little ear wasn't getting re-infected. He has been sleeping WONDERFULLY without much of a cough or runny nose for the past few weeks. I was hoping this was a good sign.

He weighed in at 18 lbs and 7 ounces. Both ears are crystal clear, but both are bulging with fluid! Ugh! So..... we will either have another ear infection in a month or so or the weather will get better and it will eventually drain out.

Dr. Shori said that until he gets a little more "vertical" that just may be how we roll around here. He isn't cranky and is eating well.

On another note, Hannah woke up with an tummy hurt. No sooner did Ricky bring her into our room and she "ralphed".

She can't stand to use the potty when she isn't sick (she has a defiant potty disorder: AKA STUBBORN!) and I sure had a hard time convincing here to throw up in it.

Ricky ran to school to do sub plans. Right before he arrived back home for me to go to work, she ralphed again on me!

That's the one drawback to having ONE pair of pants that fit you. Lucky for me I have lost 5 pounds with Weight Watchers and was able to wear an old skirt in the back of my closet!

She slept most of the day and went to bed early. She had a little dinner and seems to be feeling better. Hoping it doesn't hit the rest of us.....